Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of UCW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosters are Formed FNC Roster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Crimson Moon
Admin
Admin
The Crimson Moon

Rosters are Formed FNC Roster Empty
PostSubject: Rosters are Formed FNC Roster   Rosters are Formed FNC Roster Icon_minitime12/7/2008, 3:30 am

*Music is heard over the ring. The Crimson Moon walks out of the entrance ramp and walks to the ring with a Microwphone.*

TCM: Hello everyone!

Crowd: Hello TCM!

TCM: Well as you know I won the UCW Heavyweight Tournament. So that means I have the UCW Heavyweight Title.

Crowd: The Champ is Here...The Champ is Here...The Champ is Here!!!

TCM: Well now since I have told you that. You all have been watching the past FNC shows and the UCW shows. So you may have noticed that Kuvey Z is still not here in the building. He was attacked by another wrestler Gersolmer who happens to be in The Fraternity. He attacked Kuvey Z to get to me.

*Crowd looks at The Crimson Moon in a suprised matter.*

TCM: Well I wont you all know Kuvey Z is doing good in the Hostpital. He should be out by next week.

Jared (FNC Announcer:) Has The Crimson Moon just come out here to brag about his victory in the Tournament and in and on winning the title?

TCM: Well lets get to the main reason here. Me and Dai Shi, have decided we will create a Roster for each of our Shows. And we have already done the Draft. So I would like to introduce the 15 members into FNC. that includes me. The 14 I call out to the ring I have picked in no particular order. So when I call your name please all of you come down here together.

1.) The Crimosn Moon

2.) Sojiro Seta

3.) Nocturu

4.) MightayWhitay

5.) Mr. Danger

6.) Azn Dragon

7.) Dark-Mephisto

8.) iron maiden

9.) Anthony Christaeansin

10.) Afuntog

11.) Ronnie

12.) Kuvey Z

13.)Dumb Sack

14.) Black Stallion

15.) PitBull76

*Music is heard over the ring. All 14 wrestlers come down to the ring. But only Sojiro Seta and Anthony Christaensin have microwphones.*

Jared (FNC Announcer:) Well here is our roster fans.

TCM: Thank you all on coming down here. Well everyone lets give a hand to Sojiro Seta and Nocturu for making another Title come to FNC.

Crowd: Night Assassin's...Night Assassin's...Night Assassin's!!!

TCM: Well Congratulations Night Assassin's.

Sojiro Seta: Thank you.

TCM: Well since we have the UCW Heavyweight Title a the Tag Team Titles...Let me say, both of those titles will be staying here for now.

Sojiro Seta: What do you mean, "for now?"

TCM: Well The UCW Heavyweight Title and the Tag Team Championship are for both Shows.

Sojiro Seta: What are you talking about?

TCM: Let me explain...Well since if Dai Shi gets someone from UCW to challenge one of us from FNC, then we would have to explor the options of that. You can accpet or decline the offer. But I would like you all to accept. So if they win the UCW Heavyweight Title from me then that means they have the title until we win it back. Same goes for the Tag Titles.

Sojiro Seta: What are you serius? Me and Nocturu have been busting our butts to get these titles. Now your saying we have to defende them?

TCM: To answer the first question Yes. And the second No. Not now. Probably next week or something of that nature.

Sojiro Seta: Okay.

TCM: Now to you Anthony. That was a good match we had on Monday. But now we have to do the War still even as a Cross Brand War. So we will still continue this. So good Luck.

Anthony Christaensin: Yeah it was a good match. But since me and you have gone at it unexpectedly...I think we should go again

TCM: Wait so now your sucking up to me to get another shot at the Heavyweight Title?

Anthony Christaensin: No!!!I will not suck up to anyone except for myself. I am saying you came out to destroy Gersolmer. If you had anohter match he would have been out for at least a week or two.

TCM: And what is your point?

Anthony Christaensin: Did you not just hear me. Gersolmer would have been out for at least a week or two.

TCM: Like I just said, "What is your point?" Gersolmer attacked Kuvey Z with a sludghammer, for now reason. The only reason was to get at me becuase I told him he isn't even close to becoming a top contender for the title. So you can't tell me he would have been out for a week or two. Kuvey Z is out for at least one week. If not MORE!!! So don't tell me that.

Anthony Christaeansin: Okay I see where your coming from.

TCM: No you don't. Gersolmer was never even going to be in the Tournament. So he attacked him. Kuvey Z earned that match to be in the Tournament. He beat Shippo. So don't tell me that.

*Crowd Looks in a disbelive matter as if what will happen right now.*

TCM: By the way. Did you give him an order to do that?

Anthony Christeansin: Um...I don't know what you mean. Do what?

TCM: Attack Kuvey Z...

Anthony Christaensin: Well he came to me for guidence but I never told him to do that.

TCM: So it was your fault too.

Anthony Christaensin: Well you can't say it is my fault to. I can't control Gersolmers actions and his mind.

TCM: Well you told him something. So you want another match with me for the Title. Then show me you deserve it.

*The Crimson Moon Leaves the Ring with all 14 wrestlers in the ring.*

Sojiro Seta: Wait a little TCM!!

*TCM stops and turns back and stares at Sojiro Seta, as well as everyone in the ring. Sojiro smiles as he knows he's the center of everyone's attention and slowly takes the mic to his lips.

Sojiro Seta: Just wanna inform all of you here, including you TCM, that even if Dai Shi gets a team from his roster to face us for our tag titles, we'll still be a target for each and every tag team is this roster as well, So mark our words, whoever steps up for them knows exactly what to expect from us: we won't back down, we'll give you the fight of your life and you'll join everyone who's already in it, the 'Assassination List'!!!

Both Nocturu and Sojiro Seta lift their tag titles up high as they focus their attention particularly on iron maiden and Afuntog, staring them down.

Last edited by The Crimson Moon on 12/7/2008, 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sojiro Seta

Sojiro Seta

Rosters are Formed FNC Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosters are Formed FNC Roster   Rosters are Formed FNC Roster Icon_minitime12/7/2008, 8:50 am

Sojiro Seta: Wait a little TCM!!

*TCM stops and turns back and stares at Sojiro Seta, as well as everyone in the ring. Sojiro smiles as he knows he's the center of everyone's attention and slowly takes the mic to his lips.

Sojiro Seta: Just wanna inform all of you here, including you TCM, that even if Dai Shi gets a team from his roster to face us for our tag titles, we'll still be a target for each and every tag team is this roster as well, So mark our words, whoever steps up for them knows exactly what to expect from us: we won't back down, we'll give you the fight of your life and you'll join everyone who's already in it, the 'Assassination List'!!!

Both Nocturu and Sojiro Seta lift their tag titles up high as they focus their attention particularly on iron maiden and Afuntog, staring them down.
Back to top Go down

Rosters are Formed FNC Roster
Page 1 of 1