Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of UCW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dai Shi
Admin
Admin
Dai Shi

After the attack Empty
PostSubject: After the attack   After the attack Icon_minitime12/5/2008, 10:35 am

*Later on in show GM Dai Shi is seen released from the EMTs and makes his way to meet with the Night Assassins backstage.*

Dai Shi: I want to thank you guys for coming to my aid. If you two hadn't came i dont know what else they might've done.
Sojiro: no problem boss they shouldn't have been doin that anyways and especially to the GM.
Nocturu: Exactly and if they tried something like that again we will do the same thing to them.
Dai Shi: Alright butI want you two to come with me to the ring lets go.
*Dai Shi and the NIght Assassins make their way to the ring as I am by Dale Oliver blasts throughout the arena. Dai Shi gets in the ring and grabs three mics, one for him and one for each of the Night Assassins.*
Dai Shi: Alright I'm here now to address the attack and this so called "fraternity". You made the wrong choice in attacking me Anthony and you'll regret. You're over there sayin that its bad to be against you? Well haven'y you been taught that its bad to go against your boss. I said this before if you dont heed my warning i will take matters in to my own hands and thats exactly what i will do.

Sojiro: And if you think you have the numbers game on your side then think again because the Night Assassins have Dai Shi's back.
Nocturu: If either of you try another move like that and you'll get a beatdown at the hands of Dai Shi and the Night Assassins.
Sojiro: You have the Fraternity and we have Chaoz Theory.
Dai Shi: That's right Anthony Chaos Theory is here to pick your fraternity apart piece by piece. And i am aware that you don't just have Afuntog so i took the liberty of asking TCM to join Chaoz Theory. There's more where that came from so you best be on your guard.
*All three men climb the turnbuckles and raise thir hands to the air in the midst of a screaming crowd chanting "Chaoz Theory"*
Back to top Go down
https://twguwc.rpg-board.net

After the attack Empty
PostSubject: Can't handle a little hazing?   After the attack Icon_minitime12/5/2008, 1:02 pm

*Self-righteous Suicide by Temple of the Down blares over the speakers and AC and Afuntog walk out with confused, yet smug looks on their faces*

AC: So, let me get this straight. We are supposed to be intimidated by being put on a little list by Raggedy Ann and Andy. P-lease. The Fraternity is the only group around here putting anyone on any lists. Dai Shi, you were initiated by my brother. You were hazed and just like every other beurocratic president at any college, you got scared, or should I say scarred (AC and Afuntog share a laugh at that as the crowd boos). You are right, though, with something you said, "I am not alone." Invite TCM, it is his choice seeing as I already invited him. It is a good choice and nice to see you coming around to my way of thinking. The elite belong together, and since you don't belong in that group, he will make the wisest decision. This is not about me versus you Dai Shi, it is about you getting into my business. The beauty is; from now on, every time you look in the mirror and see the scar my brother left you with, you will always know that you were initiated by The Fraternity. Bring your goons, invite them to my playground. They will learn just as you did "YOU'RE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US AND AGAINST US IS A BAD PLACE TO BE!"

*The music starts up again and AC and Afuntog begin to leave, but suddenly stop and turn back to the ring. AC holds his hand up and snaps once more. The lights go out for a brief moment and when they come back on, Dai Shi and his crew are out cold with The Fraternity paddle in the middle of the ring and AC and Afuntog at the top of the ramp emblazed with smiles.*

Who could have done this? Does The Fraternity have a new member or members? What will Dai Shi do to punish these actions? Why do I sound like the guy from the old Batman series? These questions will all be answered later on.
Back to top Go down
Dai Shi
Admin
Admin
Dai Shi

After the attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the attack   After the attack Icon_minitime12/6/2008, 12:52 pm

*The three stir slowly and get to a standing position and grab their mics.*

Dai Shi: Alright I'm done with this Anthony. You made the wrong choice in attacking me twice and now you pay the piper. And lets get one thing straight here we're in MY playground and we play by MY rules. Best be on your guard because you never know what will happen.

*The Night Assassins pick up the Fraternity paddle and snap it into pieces and throw it to the ramp.*
Back to top Go down
https://twguwc.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

After the attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the attack   After the attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the attack
Page 1 of 1