Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of UCW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destruction starts at the bottom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Destruction starts at the bottom Empty
PostSubject: Destruction starts at the bottom   Destruction starts at the bottom Icon_minitime12/4/2008, 4:01 pm

*"You're either with us or against us" blares over the speakers and is followed by a random classical piece done with electric guitars and violins*

*the lights go dim and a spotlight silouettes a lone figure in the middle of the ring*

A hush falls over the crowd as they do not recognize this man.

He rises to his feet and reveals that he is none other than Anthony Christaensin.

"People of UCW, and I use that term loosely (the boos began as a small roar), I am Anthony Christaensin. Who is Anthony Christaensin you may ask yourself? I am not only the image in your dreams tonight ladies, and for most of you I'd rather sleep with Dai Shi than even come close to you (the boos grow louder). I am not only the image that every man in this arena wishes he could look like every time he shames himself by looking in a mirror (the boos are so loud that the mic can barely be heard). I am the one man that others will hold themselves to as the epitome of manhood. I come to this wasteland and I see a plague. It is called the bottom feeders who are taking my time, my money, and my world apart. It started when contracts were given to people who don't deserve to be anywhere near me, let alone be in the same company as me. But, people of UCW, be relieved for I have come to fix this problem. As the president of The Fraternity, I vow to do away with these parasites and bring a level of dominance to this UCW. I start at the bottom and will systematically dismantle all who are below me, which is well all but one man so far. Who is this man? That is none of your concern. We will show ourselves at the right moment. For now, if you are below me on the roster, you do not belong. To prove my point, I will destroy you one by one, starting with the pathetic one known as Shippo. To everyone above me on the roster, I invite you to join The Fraternity and dominate as we were intended. As a note to think upon, The Fraternity is only open to the elite of societyl None of these people belong in that eschelon and none of them will be joining us (the chants of "you suck" began and the ring his bombarded with garbage). The Fraternity is family and family takes care of their own. So remember, you can join us TCM. You can join us Miagava. Or, you can be against us. Trust me, in this world.....You're either with us or against us, and against us is a bad place to be."

*music plays out*

"[i]Will Shippo accept the challenge? Will TCM or Miagava join The Fraternity? Who is AC's partner? Find out next time"
Back to top Go down
Dai Shi
Admin
Admin
Dai Shi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction starts at the bottom   Destruction starts at the bottom Icon_minitime12/4/2008, 6:35 pm

*Dai Shi makes his way to the top of the ramp.*

Cut the music now. So Anthony you seem to be very confident in yourself don't you? Well you better watch yourself because if you underestimate any of the guys on this roster it might just be the end of you. Oh and by the way, nobody likes a stuck up "frat" boy the ladies in this arena tonight like a man with power and class. I do like the fact that you want competition in this fed and your initiative but don't take it too far or i will take care of the problem personally.

*Dai Shi smiles to the crowd while they scream and chant his name.*
Back to top Go down
https://twguwc.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: I told you so   Destruction starts at the bottom Icon_minitime12/5/2008, 12:55 am

Anthony Christaensin stairs with disregard and snaps his finger.

Dai Shi: What are you snapping at? I said watch out and...

Anthony Christaensin: And I said if you're not with us then you are against us. You dare warn me after I warned you. I also said against us is a bad place to be.....

*A hooded man proceeds to hit Dai Shi upside the head with a wooden paddle with the greek letters for The Fraternity emblazoned upon it. He removes the hood to reveal Afuntog who points to the ring*

Anthony Christaensin: Every president needs a head of security and remember, The Fraternity only accepts the elite of society. Afuntog may be a goofball and ugly to boot, but he is the best partier on the planet and that makes him elite. Dai Shi punish me all you want, but know that my brotherhood will grow and I will dominate. With that I give you one final warning...WE ARE THE FRATERNITY, THE ELITE OF SOCIETY, YOU'RE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US AND AGAINST US IS A BAD PLACE TO BE! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

*Dai Shi begins to rise and with another snap, Afuntog paddles his head to a crimson core. AC laughs with confidence and sidesteps the fallen body of Dai Shi to avoid dirtying his feet. Afuntog follows like a trained animal.*
Back to top Go down
Sojiro Seta

Sojiro Seta

PostSubject: Re: Destruction starts at the bottom   Destruction starts at the bottom Icon_minitime12/5/2008, 7:48 am

*As they're about to leave, the Night Assassins come to the aid of GM Dai Shi, with the crowd going wild and frenetically start chanting 'assassins, assassins'. They go right after AC and Afuntog and a brawl breaks apart between the four men, with Dai Shi's body fallen on the floor. Punches are exchanged as they head towards the ring, and the Night Assassins throw their rivals into the same under the bottom rope; paralelly the paramedics take the GM to backstage to get him into treatment. They get in the ring, but The Fraternity attacks them viciously while they're on the ground, delivering more punches and elbows to the backs of the Night Assassins. Still, a counter from both the rescuers gives them the edge, and they try to mount an offense against the newcomers. As the crowd roars in excitement, they both launch themselves to the ropes in order to deliver their finishing moves, but The Fraternity wisely leaves the ring by sliding under the bottom rope. Sojiro Seta then asks for a mic and turning around yells at the duo leaving the stage.

Sojiro Seta: You say that being against you is a bad place to be?? And you enjoy beating lonely guys in public, even if they hold your contract here?? Well then we've got just one thing to say to the two of you!!! (Nocturu takes the mic from Sojiro and steps up, leaning on the ropes)
Nocturu: You've just been added to our AL, the 'Assassination List'!!!

*Their music hits and the fans cheers loudly, chanting 'assassins, assassins' for the Night Assassins, while The Fraternity goes up the ramp staring at the two men high in the turnbuckles yelling at them.

(End of segment, nice RP everyone!!)
Back to top Go down
Dai Shi
Admin
Admin
Dai Shi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction starts at the bottom   Destruction starts at the bottom Icon_minitime12/5/2008, 10:15 am

I got to say that is one hell of an RP. Good job guys.
Back to top Go down
https://twguwc.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction starts at the bottom   Destruction starts at the bottom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction starts at the bottom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Championship Wrestling :: RP Area :: In The Ring-
Jump to: