Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of UCW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sojiro Seta

Sojiro Seta

TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!! Empty
PostSubject: TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!!   TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!! Icon_minitime1/5/2009, 2:46 pm

In case you haven't noticed yet, there is now a new kind of option on TWG that may well be interesting for all of us here in the Fed. It's called 'championship' and it's kind of a league (I think) only that is available for anyone to join them. The problem, if you think that it is one, is that the championship must be created by a supporter, which means nothing for us as there are some supporters belonging to the roster. So, my suggestion is that TCM, who is VGM and will definitively read this as well as a supporter, creates a championship called "UWC Championship" and that us, the fed members, join it in order to measure forces against each other and to win exp for all and so getting stronger for TWG and the fed as well. Please comment this idea, and TCM make sure that we've got some feedback on this project before moving forward with it. Cheers everyone and good game!!! Smile Cool

PS: Who still hasn't given his desired picture for his own fed card please do so, post them at the appropriate topic in 'Questions & Inquiries' so Nocturu is able to do them.

Last edited by Sojiro Seta on 1/5/2009, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big Joe Stump

Big Joe Stump

PostSubject: Re: TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!!   TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!! Icon_minitime1/5/2009, 4:01 pm

I feel this is a very nice idea Sojiro!!!
I will love to join those league!!
By the way: When does the new season start???
Back to top Go down
The Crimson Moon
Admin
Admin
The Crimson Moon

PostSubject: Re: TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!!   TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!! Icon_minitime1/6/2009, 3:09 am

Sojiro Seta, that good idea. Well I do belive I am the only supporter here in UCW, besides me and Demi. So I will see. Everyone send me a PM in TWG. OK thank
Back to top Go down
Sojiro Seta

Sojiro Seta

PostSubject: Re: TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!!   TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!! Icon_minitime1/6/2009, 6:56 am

Here I am to give you updates on this new 'league' option on TWG. It seems that there is a cost of Tournament Points (TP) to join them, being the least I saw 5 TP and the respective 1st place prize of about 10.000 fantaeuros. Still, the number of contestants as well as the type of matches that occur in the league is at choice, however it's needed that all the participants have that kind of match. Also, there isn't control on who joins those leagues, who wants to join just do it, with no restrictions on fed members. Finally, there isn't a limit on how many leagues you join, as long as you are able to join them and can afford them (TP).
With all this said, I believe it's a lot easier for us to make a One Fall match league, created by TCM, and put as the title of the league "UWC Roster Championship (ONLY MEMBERS PLZ)" so that everyone who reads it can realize that is a league created for the members of this fed's roster. Oh and TCM, when you feel you have enough people to create this championship do it and warn everyone here in this topic so that we can read it and join it right away. Cheers everyone and good game!! Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
Big Joe Stump

Big Joe Stump

PostSubject: Re: TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!!   TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!! Icon_minitime1/6/2009, 10:58 am

Allright....sent you a pm.
Special match-type: First Blood
Would prefer the 5 tp Buy-In Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!!   TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWG Championship for FED ONLY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Championship Wrestling :: Off Topic :: Fed Non related-
Jump to: