Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of UCW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proposition for Denzel Daniles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dai Shi
Admin
Admin
Dai Shi

Proposition for Denzel Daniles Empty
PostSubject: Proposition for Denzel Daniles   Proposition for Denzel Daniles Icon_minitime12/1/2008, 11:13 pm

*Denzel is seen walking to the GM's room. He knocks on the door and comes in.*

Dai Shi: Ah Denzel i see you got my message.

Denzel: Yes i did, so wat did you want to talk to me about?

Dai Shi: Please have a seat. I wanted to give you a challenge if you're up to it?

*Denzel Sits down*

Denzel: I'm game for anything boss.

Dai Shi: Well then, you and I will have a match tonight and it will be the first of three matches. Best of three matches is what it'll be.

Denzel: Where you going with this?

Dai Shi: Slow down, if you win two of the three matches then i will give you a title shot at the UCW Heavyweight Title.

Denzel: That sounds great!!

Dai Shi: BUT...If I happen to win then you will not get a title shot until I see that you are ready to be in the title picture again.

*Denzel gets out of the chair and leans over Dai Shi's desk and stares him straight in the eye*

Denzel: Alright I'm up for the challenge and don't think I'm going easy on you because you're my boss i will do whatever it takes to win my right to a title shot.

Dai Shi: I wouldn't have it any other way. Now if you don't mind I have other things to do. Please leave my office now.

Denzel: Alright I'll see you later tonight Boss.

*Denzel gets up and makes his way out of the GM's room with a smirk on his face.*
Back to top Go down
https://twguwc.rpg-board.net

Proposition for Denzel Daniles
Page 1 of 1