Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of UCW

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Entering of a Dynasty

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Entering of a Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: The Entering of a Dynasty   The Entering of a Dynasty Icon_minitime12/25/2008, 1:53 am

Brian "Dynasty" Dynamite walks into his new locker room. He looks around. Small row of lockers, bench, small couch, and a small t.v. Not much, but he didnt require much.

Dynasty: Well, looks like i finally got my shot. A chance to prove myself.

He walks over to an unoccupied locker and starts putting away his stuff. He pulls out a photo of his dad, Darkness, and hangs it on the inside door of the locker.

Dynasty: I'll make you proud dad. Not only that, but im going to surpass you.

Brian continues putting his stuff away.
Back to top Go down
Dai Shi
Admin
Admin
Dai Shi

The Entering of a Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entering of a Dynasty   The Entering of a Dynasty Icon_minitime12/26/2008, 5:16 pm

*Dai Shi walks into the locker room wearing his street clothes, jeans, a t-shirt, and a leather jacket. He confronts Brian.*

Dai Shi: Well Brian let me be the first to welcome you to UCW. I am glad you chose to start here with us. I may be your boss but don't always take me that way I am just like any one of you.

*Brian Dynamite shows a little smile and nods to the GM*

Dai Shi: Now I'll leave you to finish getting settled in and you can come to my office if you ever need anything.

*Dai Shi walks out of the locker room and goes back to his office.*
Back to top Go down
https://twguwc.rpg-board.net

The Entering of a Dynasty
Page 1 of 1